GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- By using any of our services or subscribing you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound/accept by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
- In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “Service Providers” mean independent third-party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Kaleesuwari Refinery Private Limited / KRPL.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time. Special orders will be accepted on discretionary bases and may also be refused.
- We will not claim any responsibility for Product related issues/allergies resulting from ordered Products.
- Special orders will be accepted on a discretionary basis and may also be refused without assigning any reason.
- By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with KRPL and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with KRPL.
- You shall not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this Website. You shall not create a hypertext link to the Website or “frame” the Website, except with the express advance written permission of KRPL.
- When you use any KRPL Service or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You approve and accept to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other KRPL Services.
- You agree and acknowledge that KRPL is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that KRPL Products is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission.
- All prices listed on the Sites are subject to change. We do our best to keep all items and prices on our website. Pricing / information displayed is for reference purposes only and may be subject to change without notice.
Order Changes and Cancellations of order
- KRPL is unable to cancel or change orders already in process/ordered, en route or delivered. We are unable to cancel any order unless informed one working day in advance before the delivery.
- If, for any reason, the ORDER has been cancelled by KRPL, the entire amount debited from your card account will be credited back to your card account within 7 working days.
- KRPL offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
Problems with an Order
- We make every effort to ensure that you receive excellent service. If, at any time, you experience problems with an order, pleasewrite to firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY (Order & Delivery Policy)
- We make every effort to deliver your order as quickly as possible.Most of your orders can be delivered within 2 working days once it has been ordered. We cannot guarantee the time of delivery on certain conditions like Force Majeure or beyond the delivery locations or incorrect address or other unavoidable circumstances beyond the control of KRPL and as stated below.
- If we ever find ourselves unable to deliver in the time estimated, you’ll be the first to know either by phone or email.
- We have a “no questions asked return and refund policy” which entitles all our customers to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are not satisfied/disputed with the ordered quantity of the product or the ordered product. KRPL will replace the products which are disputed at the time of delivery in case of leakage or the ordered quantity/Product.
- Acknowledge the proof of delivery, which will be provided on delivery. All products are deemed accepted upon our delivery of the product to you or your designated recipient’s address.
- Regretfully, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery to rural route addresses or certain address wherein KRPL do not have their services for delivery, midnight time, hotels, hospitals, military bases, and hostels.
- The delivery will NOT be redirected/ redelivered to any other address in any circumstance.
- Before major holidays/Festivals, we recommend that you place your orders at least 5 days in advance.
- Your orders can not be delivered and we will not be liable for these below cases also:
- Wrong shipping /delivery address.
- Recipient not available.
- Premises locked
- Wrong landline/Mobile number or Extension number which may render us unable to reach the recipient for the delivery
- Recipient refusing to accept the delivery
- Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbor
- The image displayed on the site and the image given for order is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- In case of floods/ Heavy Rains/ National Bandh/Pandemic/Epidemic we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date
- In case the product is not delivered due to any of the above reasons, the update will be available in the website and the same can be collected from the delivering outlet same day in the same city , details of which is available with our customer support numbers
- KRPL, in conjunction with our service providers, will attempt to deliver a product on the requested delivery day. You acknowledge that requested delivery dates are non-binding estimates only and that you have no claim against us for any delays or early deliveries. We cannot guarantee the time of delivery.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- KRPL neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall KRPL be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the Services.
- If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We shall not be liable to you save as expressly provided for in these terms and conditions and shall have no other obligations, duties or liabilities whatsoever in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of the use of the service or connection to the web site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, KRPL and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaims all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, products and services including all implied warranties, terms and conditions, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement in no event, shall KRPL and / or its suppliers be liable for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, loss of revenue, wasted time, wasted costs, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of this Website or with the delay or inability to use this Web site or for any information, products and services obtained through this Website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if KRPL or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the maximum liability of KRPL and/or its respective suppliers shall not, in any case, exceed in aggregate, the value of the order in respect of which such claim arises.
- We shall not be liable to you in respect of any delay in the performance of these terms and conditions or delay in performance or breach of the terms and conditions due to any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Each Party shall be excused from liability for the failure or delay in performance of any obligation under this Agreement by reason of any event beyond such Party’s reasonable control including but not limited to Acts of God, fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, or other natural forces, war, civil unrest, accident, Pandemic, epidemic any strike or labor disturbance, or any other event similar to those enumerated above. Such excuse from liability shall be effective only to the extent and duration of the event(s) causing the failure or delay in performance and provided that the Party has not caused such event(s) to occur and continues to use diligent, good faith efforts to avoid the effects of such event and to perform the obligation. Notice of a Party’s failure or delay in performance due to force majeure must be given to the unaffected Party promptly thereafter but no later than five (5) days after its occurrence which notice shall describe the force majeure event and the actions taken to minimize the impact thereof. All delivery dates under this Agreement that have been affected by force majeure shall be tolled for the duration of such force majeure. In no event shall any Party be required to prevent or settle any labor disturbance or dispute. Notwithstanding the foregoing, should the event(s) of force majeure suffered by a Party extend beyond a Two month period, the other Party may then terminate this order by written notice to the non-performing Party.
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai.